Friday, August 3, 2012

The Girl with the Super Mario Tattoo [Entry 4.a]

I hurriedly got ready and changed into something better since Pyro and I are gonna be hitting downtown later. So I got out of my work clothes and got into something more decent. He was there already and was talking to Richard when I saw him. Him and Richard go way back. And I'm glad they still somehow get along and recognize each other.

Before we left to renew our licenses, I asked him if we could just drop by at Videotron real quick because I wanted to have visual confirmation of something. Deep down, I was excited and nervous to see if this girl worked at the video rental place. I felt the need to know if I could have a chance to see her more often and not just wait for her to pass by. So we made our way... [I just received a text message from my informant that she's with someone already. That's too bad. But it's okay. It didn't really seem like she liked me anyway. It's all good. I hope she finds the happiness she wants.] ...towards the place and I saw her as soon as we entered. I was happy to know that I finally knew where I could find her. Though, I was a bit nervous because I entered the place without any real reason. I wasn't even registered there and I clearly wasn't prepared for an insertion at the place. I had to improvise and pretend I was looking for a copy of Executive Koala for sale. They actually had that movie, but only for rent.

Hmm. I'm not really feeling too motivated to write right now. Maybe I'll continue this entry some other time. I have more to say. Title edit to '4.a'.

No comments:

Post a Comment