Monday, August 13, 2012

SitRep [August 13, 2012]

So far, so good. Life's been okay. Not bad, not terrible. It seems I still live a life of mediocrity. But I'd take that over tragedy anytime. Though my efforts to make things better yield results that are of no significant value, I'm just glad that somehow I'm at least pushing forward instead of giving up on life. Not that I ever thought of ending this existence I live in. I've always thought suicide was never an answer to any problem. But then again, I'm sure there are those few situations where taking your own life might be the desirable option. Anyway, I didn't sit here to type and write about life choices nor suicide. But I probably should take the time to tackle those subjects one of these days.

Current sitrep involves my tasking for tomorrow and the current music I've decided to put in my phone.

(Getting a gray pair. Then someday, a regular black and white one.)

Tomorrow, I'll be paying the school a visit so I can submit an assignment I've held on to for quite some time now. I guess I got distracted and was quite occupied that I have completely forgotten to drop it at the school. I'll take the time tomorrow to do that and pass by the CONVERSE store I go to for my shoes. I want to get a gray pair so I can have something appropriate to wear along with my gray pants. After the gray one, I planned on getting the regular black ones (not the pure black) that I used to always wear back then. Right now, I have a white (no red lines) and a black (pure black) pair I wear almost everytime. They serve me well and I can't see myself wearing any other type of shoes. Though, I do have my own fascination for formal dress shoes. I like wearing those too. Eventually, I intend to own the camouflaged pairs as well. But for now, I'm sticking to my faves.

Another task I intend to execute tomorrow would be the acquisition of protein shake powdered drinks I used to take back then. I haven't drank any in so long I kinda missed it. I guess I was just being lazy in buying a bottle of it. I don't really intend to be buffed, I just want to be toned. And mainly, get rid of the love handles I seemed to have gained after moping around for so long. A better diet, proper posture and exercise will be the key to achieving what I want. I'm aware of it. But I do have a bad issue of eating or drinking things with lotsa sugar and so I gotta pay attention to that. I mix the shake with 0% skimmed milk, non-fat. I thought that would be better. I wanna get a banana flavored one. I didn't like the strawberry last time I tried it. So I'm sticking to a flavor I already know I appreciate.

Last thing I gotta do is acquire a nice gift bag for a present I'm preparing. I have established an arrangement with a contact to make the delivery for me. In all honesty, I don't want to see the person I'm giving the gift to. Not that this individual is a bad person. No. That's far from the truth. In fact, she's a really kind person and I wouldn't have put so much effort into acquiring this mug for her if I knew she was a terrible person. I promised I'd get her the mug and I went through with my promise. It took me a while to get the mug, but I did. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my hands on the color she wished for. I'm still disappointed about that. But I'm just glad to finally be able to give it to her. Like I said, I just don't want to see her. She stirs something inside of me that I decided to never ever entertain again. And if that meant avoiding her, then so be it. Ju Leon will be conducting the delivery in my behalf. The man is nice. I owe him another one. I hope Briget actually appreciates it.

I also wanted to watch the latest Batman movie. But I'm not exactly sure if I wanna go. It's not like I'm gonna die if I don't see it so I don't really see any strong reason why I have to.

That concludes today's sitrep.

No comments:

Post a Comment