Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Girl with the Super Mario Tattoo [Entry 2]

It was a Sunday. I'm not sure about the time. But I remember it was in the afternoon. I have already taken my lunch and was just working as usual in the section where the assistant manager has posted me. Not exactly sure why I came to the front of the store. But I did and I was there. Then, I suppose I finished what I was doing and I found myself walking back towards the other side of the store. Then, I noticed something outside.

Walking in front of the store outside was this girl. Her figure and posture seemed familiar, along with her height and hair. Yes, I've seen her before. In fact, I've been waiting weeks to see her again. And now she was there and I was here. She had a black dress on. And she was dragging with her a sort of bag that had small tires on them. Like those carriers for groceries that people have. I guess she was doing some grocery shopping, or maybe was about to since her general direction dictates a possible itinerary headed towards the Metro grocery store down the mall.
I couldn't get out of the store and it would be quite weird if I chased after her. So all I could do was hurriedly speed walk to the other side of the store so I can see her through the glass walls we have in front.

My fear that she might not be from Montreal was erased in an instant. But of course, there is still the possibility that I might not see her again. But it was clear that she lived around the area. And it was clear that Aaron wasn't bullshitting me when he told me a few times that he had seen the girl I've been waiting to pass by. I suppose everytime she did, I wasn't there. Although we have not talked since the last time, I was glad to know that there is still a chance I could see her again. And my hopes were high that one of these days I'd get to have a chat with her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment