Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Honey Mustard

Each time we ate out, I'd order some chicken with honey mustard sauce. I've come to enjoy it quite a bit, compared to how I thought it was unusual to mix honey and mustard a while back. And to dip chicken in it was even more unusual to me. But after those times we've spent eating together and me finally liking such a weird mixture of sauce, I seem to crave it everytime I go out to eat. Though it seems not all establishments offer such delight. It's quite a shame.

I was introduced to a lot of things and a lot of perspectives in life. I've learned a lot and I was graced to be with people that are outside my usual lifestyle. And to experience all those things with them, with her, is still something I appreciate and will continue to be grateful for until I perish.

(She introduced me to many things. Things like 'honey mustard'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment