Saturday, April 28, 2012

Aron Facts #3: Chicken & Pineapple Juice

At first I didn't care much as to what type of juice I actually drank. As long as it wasn't tomato juice nor mango juice that wasn't Asian, I drank it and didn't bother choosing among my options. Back then, I loved cauliflower and broccoli too. I'd stir fry those with some oyster sauce and I'm set. In fact, that was the only type of vegetable dish I knew how to make. But everything changed after a certain event that led me to avoid eating those vegetables and choosing what juice I should drink, which is pineapple juice. And I ate more chicken because of it as well. And here's why...

After I met my ex, a lot of things changed. Drastically. But I will only focus on how she made me choose what type of meat I should eat and what juice I should drink. But don't get me wrong, she didn't force me or anything. Nor did she even suggest that I eat or drink these things. No, not at all. In fact, it was on my own volition that decided to eat more chicken and less red meat. It was on my own free will that I decided to drink pineapple juice. And she was fascinated by my thoughtfulness. Yeah, I was doing it for her.

(Pineaaple juice will have to be my favorite after mango juice.)

After doing some research online, I have reached to an enlightenment that pineapple juice and chicken supposedly helped on making the taste of you semen and penis juice better and less, well, unpleasant. They didn't make the taste sweeter or enjoyable at all, but certainly aided in making it less disgusting. And by drinking sweet juice like pineapple juice and eating white meat instead of red, you are improving the taste of your man juice. Supposedly. I avoided broccoli and cauliflower because they supposedly made semen or penis juice bitter, along with red meat and most citrus food. This explained why I all of a sudden developed a solid preference towards chicken and pineapple juice. And I don't think I need to explain why I all of a sudden decided to make the taste of my thing better. I believe that at this point, it's pretty much already obvious as to why the sudden change on dietary maneuvers. If you think that's funny, well guess what? I even shaved down there as a sign of appreciation. Hey, come on. If a girl is willing to perform fellatio on you without you asking, well you gotta show some appreciation by trying to at least shave down there and improve the taste of your man juice. I'm sure most will agree with me on this one. Always take your partner into consideration. You enjoy getting your katana sucked on, then do your part by making that experience a bit more pleasant for her too. Don't be selfish. Shave down there and drink some fucking pineapple juice.

(White meat instead of red. So I went with chicken. For a healthier and tastier man juice.)

We're not together anymore, but I continue to follow this diet. I still drink the same type of juice and still try to strictly eat chicken instead of pork or beef. I may not be getting my dick sucked on right now, but that doesn't mean I have to cease the preparation for if/when the time comes someone decides to pleasure her mouth w/ my tanto. (See what I did there? Instead of penis, I wrote tanto, which is the shortest blade a Samurai carried. Next to the medium length Wakizashi and the longest one, the katana.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow...that was interesting lol Good to know though. Already eat a lot of chicken. Not big on the pineapple juice though. Whats orange juice do for you? I guess I'm half set lol Either way I sure learned something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute you think about your partner and do all this to be less selfish. But isn't it selfish of men to think all women must drink their skeet? I mean, if you are doing all this is because you are assuming women will drink your semen, right?
    I'm a woman and I don't swallow not because of the taste (if you do it really fast, you won't even taste it), but because it doesn't seem right to me to drink somebody else's liquids besides when a baby is being breast feed.
    What for? I have a lot of protein in my diet already. So, besides the fact it makes you look like a wh*re and nasty girl, I don't see the human need for that.
    (this is just my humble opinion).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at first, I was actually disgusted by the idea. To the point where I didn't even know if I wanted her to do it or not. But she did anyway, at least once. But she never did it again. She gave me a reason why she wanted to do it. It was admirable, but thinking back now, I'm not sure anymore if it was a good idea.

      Please don't get me wrong. I didn't expect her to do that. In fact, I don't expect everyone to swallow. So I'd like that clarified just for the record. However, she is someone I still hold dear to my heart despite of how things have ended up. I'm sure by the way I have written, it is very easy to label her as being a whore or being nasty. And I understand you are entitled to your own opinion.

      I am doing it, just in case.
      Why do certain countries have nukes? Not because they want to use them now. But, just in case.

      Sorry for the late reply. I don't check replies here that often. Because I don't expect people to actually comment.

      Delete
  3. I don't think of her as a whore. Specially because I've done it before too so cannot judge anyone. But sadly it's men who could think of her that way.
    I think women do it mostly to please their man or because they love them a lot and they are putting up with a request, but from another man's point of view it could be misinterpreted...

    ReplyDelete