Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Aron Facts #4: Shrimp Tempura

Ever since I've crossed paths w/ my brothers from the SoW clan, going out for sushi to have dinner has become almost a staple activity for us that took place on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. And every single time we went to eat together, the event I enjoyed very much.

(Soulja and Cykez from oCt, and 3 of my SoW brothers: Scout, PyroTech and Rogue)

Though, I am in fact, not a big fan of sushi. Quite ironic, isn't it? I would never miss a sushi night. But I don't eat much of it whenever we all gather together for a night of indulgence. I tend to order... the other stuff. In fact, the only two three things you'd see me actually order, would be: shrimp tempura, soup and fried stuff. I like to eat a lot of light food whenever I'm with the guys on a sushi night. I'd eat a few sushi, but the majority of my appetite leans towards the fried food and soup. I'd eat raw salmon, and even other seafood. But sushi is just... well, too heavy for me. Mainly because of the rice, that's for sure. And damn, shrimp tempura has got to be the main reason, after just being able to chill with my friends, why I even go to eat sushi w/ my brothers. I've even made it almost an image associated to myself. When we start our order, they already know what I'd want: shrimp tempura!

(Man, posting these photos is making me wanna schedule sushi this weekend.)

(Shrimp tempura... Mmmmm... Yeah...)

No comments:

Post a Comment