Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wearing White

I've always preferred black over white. I thought it suited me well. But then again, black suited pretty much everyone and everything.
Even way back before I was introduced to metal, I already fancied wearing black. And red. So it can't be that I have developed the habit just mainly because of my heavy metal fanaticism. I go way before that...

Black and red will always be my combination. Black is for sorrow and red was for love. Both go hand in hand.

But this time, I have decided to wear other colors. Well, black ain't a color. That I'm well aware of.
I've decided to start wearing more... white. And yes, I know white isn't a color either.

(Need to buy a watch. I'll get one soon.)

I actually just recently acquired a few pieces of white clothing. One of my SoW brothers even helped me find some stuff for this first set I assembled. Got them at Simons, the shoes--at RIO and the jacket, I got from Korea, by Doublju. They have awesome stuff, actually. I plan on getting more stuff from there.
How weird did it feel when I actually wore all white. I felt kinda embarrassed for some reason. I was obviously not used to it and it felt like a punishment. Haha.
Though, at the same time, it was great trying something new. Heh, I've cut my hair, I've taken naps and now I wore white?! I've really changed. Quite drastically too at that. I actually give a shit about how I look now. I remember a while back, I didn't give a crap if I looked like a Goddamn dirt bag. I've grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment