Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Angry Bird

I stood there chatting with my friend on their balcony. We just got to their apartment after school and we were deciding what to do while we make food to eat. It was a dim afternoon and quite a bit rainy. Small raindrops fell from the sad skies above. It was my kind of weather, actually. I've always loved the rain. It never fails to keep me relaxed, and feeling relaxed is always good...

But rain wasn't the only thing that fell on me that afternoon.

All of a sudden, something a little bit heavier than a rain drop fell on my right shoulder, close to my collar bone.
My initial reaction was I looked at my friend. And I just saw him staring at my collar bone with a smirk on his freakin' face. I looked at my shirt and realized I just got pooped on by a friggin' bird. I've never been pooped on by an animal before. Sure, I've stepped on carabao and maybe cow manure. But to actually get hit by shit? Nope.

I'll never forget that afternoon. Up to this day I still recall how warm the friggin' bird poopie was.

No comments:

Post a Comment