Tuesday, March 13, 2012

8GB Black Capsule

It's very important that I entrust this item to someone I could, well, trust. The last person I told about this memory card, didn't even know what it was after I told him again about it months ago. Too bad. I thought I could trust him with something this important to me. But I suppose if someone just doesn't give a crap, they don't really give a crap and I can't blame them for it. It's totally understandable.

Perhaps I'd consult one of my brothers this time around. I know one of us that I could really trust to remember and execute the task once the time for it has come. I will have to find the strength to open it up and prepare the contents of this black capsule. I don't know when I will need it sent to her. I do hope that I get to send it myself, as promised... But for the meantime, I don't think I will be able to open this again and work on what's inside.



What's inside?
The files inside this black capsule will have to be the most prized possessions I have in my life. So far. To put it simply, all my things could burn (knock on wood) for all I care. But this one item I will protect with my life.
It has photos, videos, texts and diary entries I promised to show her when our ultimate ending comes. May it be a good ending or a bad one. Unfortunately, we didn't get the good one... It's quite a shame. And it hurts quite a bit.

For some reason, I can't help but worry about it. I'm afraid that if I suddenly pass away and I don't tell anyone about this memory card, I won't be able to rest in peace or something... I must find someone to entrust this item to before I lose the chance to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment