Thursday, September 13, 2012

SitRep [September 13, 2012]

Life's been good. Nothing bad has happened, to put it in another term. Right now, feeling a bit of headache. Maybe because I have sort of hungered myself or took a nap at a bad time. But I'm feeling okay. It has been a very light week for me. And quite fun too. I'm quite content with how things are going right now. Just finished playing Modern Warfare 3 with Scout and some friends from the oCt. It was a good run. Mainly tackled S&D games though. And a few TDM. Overall, I think I did okay. There were a couple of times where I didn't do too well. But that's perhaps because I wasn't really trying at all or I was playing around with the Riot Shield.

I intend to call the driving school this month. Probably during my vacation. I just recently renewed my learners and I am more than motivated to acquire this card and obtain a vehicle. Back then, I did not feel the necessity to procure a personal transport. But given how things have turned out in my life, I believe it is finally time to purchase a car. A Cadillac CTS, preferably. Yeah... Thanks to SoW PyroTech for bringing me along with him too when we did renews our cards.

In other news, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 finally came out and I rushed to get a copy as soon as I found out. I enjoyed Tekken Tag Tournament so much. Along with Tekken 4. I remember loving both those games. And when I found out there would be a second Tekken Tag Tournament installment, I was stoked. And surely, purchased it when it came out. I've played it for a few hours. My choice for a team will always be Hwoarang and Jin. And so I started an Arcade mode with that pair and finished it on EASY mode. Though, it seems I have almost forgotten how to play. There were times where I'd get my ass kicked by Jun and UNKNOWN even on the mere EASY mode. It made me feel such a noob. But I understand that those are very iconic characters and I believe it's only just that they present a challenge to fight. Even Heihachi and Jinpachi can be a bit difficult to defeat as well. But then again, I'm not exactly a Tekken master. And so for all I know they're a breeze to get through and it's just that I'm terrible at it.
I have so much more to say about the game, but this isn't exactly a review. So I'll keep those for myself and just say that I am glad I got the game and I'm more than satisfied with my purchase. Though, I feel like I should've waited until the price was lower.

(Tekken Tag Tournament 2! It's about time!)

Yesterday, I went downtown to get the game and I passed by a Fossil store. I have grown fond of Fossil products and I thought perhaps I should go inside and browse for some wallets or watches. I am after all, in search of a white wallet and a dress watch. Unfortunately, they didn't have any white wallets and so I just looked at the watches they had in their branch. After a relatively quick question and answer sequence with the store clerk, I have decided to get a dress watch that had a gun metal finish. Metal bracelet. I think this is the first time I'm owning a watch that wasn't leather bracelet. It isn't exactly a particularly expensive watch. I mean, at this point in my life, I really don't see any point in having a pricey wrist watch. Maybe someday I will invest in something more luxurious. But for now, I just need something I could wear for when I'm in my black attire. My white watch just wouldn't cut it for me. It looks weird. At least to me. I do like to match.
The store clerk had to remove some of the links since I don't exactly have a big wrist. But s'all good.

(New dress watch for my black attire. Nothing too fancy nor pricey.)

No comments:

Post a Comment